These are a few pictures I took when I visited La Casa Vieja located just an hour outside of Tarija, Bolivia. The wine made here is considered "artesanal" which I guess means not regulated? I'm not sure! ha! The wine wasn't too terrible, but it was a nice trip out there. There was no entrance fee and they let us walk around in the vineyard, which I don't think happens in ritz-ier vineyards in other parts of the world. We had lunch at the vineyard's restaraunt with a pitcher, yes they served it in a pitcher, of their red wine. I enjoyed the lunch, I had roasted pig with corn not-on-the-cobb and salad. It was a hot day, but the breeze was super nice. If you want to go on a cheap date in the countryside, I give this place two thumbs up!
Estos son algunas fotos que yo saquè durante mi visita a La Casa Vieja que esta ubicado una hora de Tarija, Bolivia. El vino hecho aqui considerado "artesananl," no se porque, pero tal vez porque la receta del vino no tiene regulaciones(?) ¡No estoy segura! ¡ja¡ El vino no era muy terible, pero fue un buen viaje. No tuve que comprar un boleto de entrada y no permitieron caminar por las uvas. No creo que en otros viñedos del mundo la gente puede hacer asì. Tuvimos almuerzo en el restaurant del viñedo con una jarra, si, una jarra, de vino tinto. Me gustò el almuerzo, tuve chancho de la cruz con maiz y ensalada. Hizo mucho calor esa dìa, pero la brisa era super buena! Si quieres salir a una cita barato, yo doy dos dedos arriba que significa en E.E.U.U. ¡GENIAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment