
Here are a few shots of Chuwi. He's grown so much it's incredible!!! The picture below is when he was about 2.5 months. He's right at 6 months now. Isn't it amazing how fast he's grown? I can barely pick him up now. He weighs a good 15 kilos probably! (ha!)About work and my life, things have been fine. I just had a visit from the Director of all of Peace Corps volunteers and it went well. We were cleaning and preparing for an entire week so everything would be just right for him and his wife. Of course, b/c it's Bolivia and things always go wrong, there wasn't enough time to show Director Tshetter and his wife around my site. It's too bad, b/c the week before we had planned and timed a driving route to our small church on the hill and a run through my little plaza. (sad face)
Oh well, all in all, the visit went great, they bought a few things from the knitters and we had a nice long chat about my work w/ the knitters. I forgot to take a picture w/ my camera, so i'll have to post the pic of me and the director as soon as headquarters sends me a copy!
Oh well, all in all, the visit went great, they bought a few things from the knitters and we had a nice long chat about my work w/ the knitters. I forgot to take a picture w/ my camera, so i'll have to post the pic of me and the director as soon as headquarters sends me a copy!

1 comment:
Karen,
it was so stinken' awesome that you made it for the wedding.
Life here is great. I just found out that Travis and my cousin heather are going to wed in January...love is in the air.
I think it is time to change the header on your blog. I am about tired of the little sob story at the top. You have way more on the current blog than you had on the original.
Take care K-mart
Post a Comment