Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving was yummy

Thanksgiving came and went so quickly this year. We had a small gathering at one of my aunt's house, played a round of pictionary and participated in a one man game of cherades. If you don't know what I mean when I write "one man game of cherades," it means my cousin Al acted all of our suggestions that we wrote on pieces of paper in reference to stars, singers, and popular band members from the 80's, 90's, and now. He did this for an hour and was sweating like a mad man while the rest of us laughed our hearts out until he stopped from being so tired! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much.

I also went to a wedding over the Thanksgiving wedding. I didn't even realize her wedding was happening until two days before and I've known her all of my life. I guess this is how things go when you move so far away. Anyway, here's a pic of me and the bride. I caught up with a few friends and spent most of my evening hanging out with my auntie.


Her and her husband made a very happy looking couple who were having a great time at their wedding. I was glad to be invited to share something so special with them and their friends and family.

No comments: