Things with me are going great. I'm still working at Pier 1 and Friends of Youth and still holding on to my sanity while working a 48 hour work week. To some this might sound very little, but understand, I'm not making $75,000/yr either!. I really enjoy my co workers and the work I do, I think it's the hours that make me cranky. lol!
In other news, Thanksgiving's just around the corner and I can't wait to see my family and EAT!!!!!! haha!! Most of you already know that I love to to eat and it's mainly because my family loves to eat, too! I'm going home to visit all of my many many aunts, uncles, and cousins, and my mommy, daddy, & sis.
Anyway, nothing new and exciting except that I WON THE LOTTERY!!!! (okay, just kidding) On a serious note, no news is good news in my life, so If you don't hear from me, it's a good sign.

No comments:
Post a Comment