I'm living a little thing called LIFE. These are the sometimes incredibly exciting details of special moments of my life, but for the most part they're just plain, non-exciting, entries to let you know how I'm doing. ¡Gracias y Provecho!
Friday, March 6, 2009
My Subaru Forester!
So, I finally found a car! Woo-hoo! I'm very happy with it. It took me a week to find this thing and I'm so glad I found it before I had to return my rental car! I spent a little over $500 to rent a 2009 Nissan Murano for seven days which to me, is sorta pricey, but it was the best deal I found for that particular car class. What you see here is a 2007 Subaru Forester. I found it a non subaru dealership. It used to be a rental car and then traded in somehow a while back. So far nothing's fallen out or exploded and I'm very relieved it's functioning without problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment