Okay, so it's been more than a week since I last wrote, but I've been super busy trying to get my life in Cochabamba organized and prepared for my final leave. I've packed up Erin's apartment with the help of Ryan P. and taken these items to my orphanage for donations and also to make a little cash by selling some things for super cheap! I've also helped Miss Susan G. clear out her apartment and prepare it for its last inspection by the landlady before handing over the keys. I've made two trips to the orphanage to drop off three large, very large, bags of clothes for donating. I'm also getting the finishing touches made on my custom, hand-made suit! So, with all of these things happening in my life, you can see I've been busy! Promise I'll try and write next monday and post a picture!
Bueno, ha sido mas que una semana desde escribi, pero he estado super ocupada intentando a organizar mi vida en CBBA y preparme para mi despedida final. He vaciado el departamento de mi amiga "Emy" con ayuda de Ryan P y tome las cosas del departamento a mi hogar para regalar algunas cosas y vender otras cosas por precios super baratos! Tambien he ayudado senorita Susan G vaciar su departamento y preparlo para su inspecion final para la senora del edificio antes que entregar las llaves a ella. He hecho dos viajes al hogar con tres bolsas grandes, muy grandes, de ropas para los ninos. Tambien estoy intentando a terminar mi traje de pantalones con una senora! Asi que con todo que pasa con mi vida, ya sabes porque he estado ocupada! Les comprometo voy a intentar a escribir proxima lunes y poner un foto aqui.
No comments:
Post a Comment