Some of you might remember a blog where I expressed my excitement of a possible Asian food store in Cbba (the photo showing my intense happiness) I was so saddened when I called and asked what types of products they sold and was told no food, just electronics!!! (angry, sad face) I really miss my mom’s cooking: beef phŏ, shrimp pad thai, Laotian sausage and sweet sticky rice, ground pork coconut curry, combo lat na, her famous Chinese pork biscuits, mmm… the list goes on and on. If only I was ridiculously rich and ask my mom to Fed-Ex a truckload of her food to me, oh what a beautiful day that would be. I better stop before I start drooling on the keyboard!
I'm living a little thing called LIFE. These are the sometimes incredibly exciting details of special moments of my life, but for the most part they're just plain, non-exciting, entries to let you know how I'm doing. ¡Gracias y Provecho!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Asian Imports – A HUGE FLOP!
Labels:
Cochabamba,
Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment