Don´t get me wrong, I´m SUPER THANKFUL for having not one, but TWO internet places in my town, but what gets me is when i´m enjoying blogging, catching up sobre las vidas de mis amigos, y chequear-ing mi corero electronico, and I start wondering, "why on earth do i smell something like old, musky, chocolate?" look down and realize, i´ve got it on my wrists, forearms, and yes my (i´m wearing a white) t-shirt. I´m covered in chocolate!
yes chocolate! from the hands of the youngins that used the pc before me and happened to be holding a chocolate bar in the their hands while furiously tapping at the keyboard in a mission to kill their latest opponet of mortal kombat or running away from the cops in that crazy game where you receive more life bars after off-ing some cop or random person in the street. This is my internet café, how i love thee.
BUT REALIZE, I´m not complaining at all. Some of my other fellow volunteers don´t even have phone acess much less internet access. So, I am THANKFUL for my somewhat fast connection today and hope that next week will be just as promising!
How ´bout you guys? Had any chocolate lately? (grin)
1 comment:
Hey at least it was kids eating chocolate and not...
Merry Christmas, Karen. I assume they celebrate christmas there, if there is a large mormom population.
Keep up the great blog. I love the pictures and keeping up with you every couple weeks.
Post a Comment