
That´s what we call women who live in the campos of Bolivia (with the exception of the dept. of Sta. Cruz). This is a really difficult blog to concentrate on b/c i´m still trying to get over the fact that not but 20 minutes ago i just deleted my entire blog that i had kept for over a year! Anyway, this pic is me dressed in the typical fashion of the women i will be working with and living with in my town. Cute huh? The clothes were graciously lended to me by a neighbor, but i own the hat, and I rock it whenever possible. I wore it to our despedida (farewell ceremony). The next blog will have more pics with details on that! I plan on making this my profile pic, so get used to it, this is how i´ll look when i get back to the states! (ha!)
2 comments:
Karen! So I've been busy and crap, so I apologise about not writing sooner. bad friend! I know. So I just now figured out where your blog was and all that, just to find out that you accidently deleted all the old stuff. But thats kinda cool, because it's like I never missed anything haha. You're probably not laughing. Anyway, since I missed it all, where are you "stationed" what are you doing there? How are you liking it? Anything super interesting to tell me? Whats your address so I can send you real mail?
I wasn't going to tell you because I wanted to suprise you when you got back, but Shawn said you might be upset. So instead of suprising you with an 18 month old when I see you, I'll tell ya now. I'm PREGNANT! Hehe, yeah I'm suprised too. I'm due June 5,6ish. So I'm 11 weeks right now. I've thrown up twice today and it's only 10 am.
Well please answer all my million questions when you get the chance, I'm sorry again for not writing sooner. I miss ya bunches!
Love ya
Preggo Soera
Karen,
Bummer about the old weBlog. No big deal though cool-cat. You'll have this one up and running with exciting adventures in no time. Love the new lay-out.
David
Post a Comment