Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bon Voyage (for a little while)

okay peeps, I've been terribly late with my blogs and I apologize. I'm working on a world map with the kids in which we make a large grid the size of a wall or whatever surface area we wish to paint and then transfer a picture of the world map onto the large area by grid method. OHMYGOODNESSS!!!! this process takes FOREVER!!! Luckily i had a PC volunteer's sister come out and help for a couple of days. I also got the teenage boys of my English class to do a little work as well. So, the map has been transferred, but we lack painting it and labeling all the countries.

I retrospect, I should've done a map of only USA b/c my English class could've used it more than a world map, and plus the orphanage already has 5 world maps, ugh! that's what i get for not thinking things through. Anyhoo, it's done and maybe if i have time in my last three months of service (yeah!) we can do just a map of USA. we'll see.


PC is having a conference for us volunteers and I don't know if I'll have internet access or cell signal at the place of the conference, so if I don't blog next monday that's the reason why. I should be back in for sure cell phone range by Aug. 13th so you can call me then. I know some details, but can't tell ya'll b/c i signed a peace of paper saying that PC has rights to censoring my blog about any kind of information regarding PC. So no details, sorry!

Oh blogging, how I love it!



No comments: