I'm two days late -oops! Things have been a bit crazy. I had a really rough day at work last Thursday b/c stress was kicking in HARDCORE. I kept thinking about the states and really missing the comforts of it. So I spent the weekend thinking about all the things back in the states that could make me feel better and my list became fairly long. I thought I really should give Bolivia a fair chance of what it offers me in making me happy/feel better and that list is fairly long as well. I haven't tallied up the actual numbers, but I'll get that to ya'll A.S.A.P.
It's now Wednesday and this weekend I'm headed for lots of fun to a despedida. In case you don't remember what that means, it's a farewell party! I'm saying goodbye to some very dear friends of mine that arrived in Bolivia just three months before me and will leave exactly three months before i leave. Technically this group of ppl aren't leaving until late July, but due to PC rules, they're celebrating their departure a little sooner.
I'll post the pics and hope you all have a great week and weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment