Monday, December 17, 2007

My haircut

So, I got my haircut Saturday afternoon and it was a pretty big change for me. I haven't taken a picture of it yet b/c I'm still deciding if i like it. It's short, really short. I decided to cut it b/c it's a whole lot easier to take care of while I'm down here and also, i just wanted a change. My fellow volunteers who have seen it seem to like it very much so i tell myself it can't be that bad if they all like it, right?

On another note, I wanted to ensure everyone of my safety here in Bolivia. I was told recently that U.S. news has been posting crazys headlines claiming Bolivia is on the verge of a civil war. I would like to confirm that I haven't witnesses any crazy breaks of violence in my area (maybe b/c where i live is super calm most of the time), and that ya'll shouldn't be worried if you see a headline on tv. just email me before you freak out. ha!

If you don't know what I'm talking about you can check out this link http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/12/15/bolivia.unrest/index.html or look to the left side bar of the page and click on the link that is titled "Bolivia News up-to-date"

I will do my best to get my pics from my recent trip with Nate and Ryan uploaded and ready for posting next week, oh and maybe a pic of my new 'do!

No comments: